We accept the following payment methods:
Credit/ Debit Cards
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay online without sharing financial details. Accepted by more than 110,000 Australian stores and millions more worldwide.
If you choose to pay via bank transfer, please place the order on the website, select “bank transfer” and complete the order. The bank details will appear on the screen in order to make the transfer.
Cashless made effortless. Apple Pay is easy to use, and works with the Apple devices you use every day.
Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app, online, and in-person contactless purchases on Android mobile devices.
Shop Pay is a convenient payment method and checkout solution for customers on a Shopify store. Save your payment details for quick and easy future purchases.
Note: Please note that card rates may apply.
Your privacy is our responsibility and top priority. We do not rent or sell customer information under any circumstances. All information provided to us is used solely for the purpose of fulfilling your orders with us. No payment information, personal bank or credit card details are stored by Froothie Australia.
Froothie Australia is complaint with PCI DSS Security Standards Council to protect your data and information from breaches and theft.
VAT number and 0% VAT rate process (reverse-charge)
If you run a business in the EU (excluding Germany) and possess a valid EU VAT number, you can apply to have VAT charged at 0% for your order and receive a VAT invoice by following the steps below:
1. Use the VIES VAT validator to confirm the validity of your VAT number. (We'll verify it as well, but this step ensures you're providing us with a correct and valid number).
2. Send us an email to email@example.com with the following details: First name, last name, business name, detailed address, phone number, and VAT number. If the delivery and billing addresses are different, please specify that as well.
3. Please also specify the product(s) you would like to order, including the preferred colour and warranty option (if applicable).
4. We will verify the validity of your VAT number and process the order manually.
5. Subsequently, you will receive the order confirmation and payment details via email.